Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

 

A few weeks ago, I was excited to discover that there was a blog award waiting for me; I was so touched, honored, and surprised, all at the same time.  I have seen blog awards before, but it was something I never expected to receive so it was a very special day for me; I think my heart did a little jig or dance... Thank you Lisa Ladrido for picking my blog as one of your 15 favorites!  Please check out her wonderful and touching blog, I Am All A Twitter About Life.  Lisa's blog is about, well...life; there are stories about motherhood and family, inspirational stories about people who have impacted her life, and great recipes and books to recommend.  I also liked her humorous story about Social Network High in particular; check it out some time!  It is amazing how she personified all the popular network sites as high school students; they were all so accurately funny!  What a creative imagination.

Now back to the blog award... In order to accept the award, there are a few rules.

1. Accept the award.
(Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.)
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.


So, it is now my duty to select and announce my 15 newly discovered blogs.  It took awhile to find blogs that I found both entertaining (perhaps even addicting) as well as helpful, and I came up with these (in no particular order):

1.  Kerry's Paper Crafts
2.  Brown Paper Packaging
3.  Scrapbooking By Syrena
4.  justintimedesign
5.  KitsNbits
6.  The Things We Find Inside
7.  A Million Memories
8.  DeeCee's Wire Wonders
9.  Crafty Storage
10.  Put More Paper in Your Diet
11.  hip2bsquarescrapbooking
12.  sparklybits
13.  thequeensscene
14.  Pretty pressings
15.  Dooce

Please check out these blogs!  I am so glad that I discovered them, and I will refer to them often as inspiration for my blog, my writing, and my dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...